sabato 23 marzo 2019

CICILOOKSHOP: The Trandy Shop For You..

Cicilookshop

Today I'm talking about CICIlookshop is the online shop where you can find modern, irresistible and affordable women's clothing. In this shop you can always find fashionable clothing at truly advantageous prices. I as always had a lot of fun shopping on this site and I created my wish list which now shows you.

I know it's still early for the swimsuit test, but I decided to take a look at women swimwear in order to set myself a goal is to reach it at the beginning of summer. Last minute drastic diets are not good for our health. that's why it's good to start well in advance. 

The first swimsuit that I noticed immediately, among the many on the site, is this white red poise bikini. You like it?

The second model is a very sexy pink pink one-piece swimsuit with shimmering stones.

Crew Neck  Beading  Tie Dye  One Piece
Crew Neck Beading Tie Dye One Piece
I love womens jumpsuits, so I looked for the most interesting models in this section. it was really difficult to choose, there are sports for every taste, elegant in jeans. Here are the ones I chose. And you prefer those?
Broken Holes  Overall  Plain  Sleeveless Denim Overalls
Broken Holes Overall Plain Sleeveless Denim Overalls
Band Collar  Decorative Buttons  Plain  Long Sleeve Jumpsuits
Band Collar Decorative Buttons Plain Long Sleeve Jumpsuits
I absolutely recommend you take a look at their products and Popreal and then for those interested I leave under all contacts.


Cicilookshop


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento